As the best private investigators in Nevada, you receive a file from Janice Bowers, an investigative journalist of the Las Vegas Times. She has just received an ominous email addressed to her that says, “Lady Pride: You’re next.” Janice writes to you, explaining that a week of murder has rocked Las Vegas. Each day for the past six days, the body of a victim marked with one of the seven deadly sins has appeared at the front entrance of Freeman’s Gold Mine. Janice believes that the email identifies her as the next victim.
Fearing for her life, Janice has become desperate to identify the killer before she becomes the next victim. Despite the sensational aspects of the crimes and the populated area in which they occurred, no suspects have been named and the murderer remains at large. After looking through her materials, Janice has concluded that there are four people she knows who could wish to kill her. She is sure the suspect is amongst them.
She has sent you all the information and evidence about these murders that she has collected using her investigative skills. You will have to use the documents and information Janice provided to figure out which of the suspects could have committed these murders. In order to prevent Janice’s murder, you will have to solve the previous six.
Appropriate for ages 13+!
You'll receive a digital download with a letter from Janice detailing her findings so far. Also included are folders with information about each suspect and each of the six victims. You'll need to comb through crime scene reports, voicemails, newspaper articles, and more to catch the killer before they strike again.
- SOLVE 6 MURDERS TO CRACK THE CASE - In order to solve this cold case murder mystery game you'll need to comb through dozens of pieces of evidence and submit your findings in time to save Janice via the Las Vegas Times tip line. This serial slaying mystery will put your investigative skills to the test.
- BE A COLD CASE DETECTIVE - This cold case game puts you in the shoes of a detective tasked with solving 6 murders that happened in Las Vegas before a 7th occurs. Think you can find out who killed these 6 "innocent" victims before it's too late?
- OVER 50 DOCUMENTS AND PHOTOS - This unsolved case file game includes over 50 evidence documents for you to investigate including newspaper articles, crime scene reports, phone records, blueprints, websites, emails, press releases, and much more. Everything about this mystery game is fiction, but will feel just like you are a real cold-case detective.
- ONLINE HINT SYSTEM - This game is designed to be challenging and includes hints on the Las Vegas Times FAQ page for the key pieces of evidence and puzzles that you need to solve.
- PERFECT FOR INDIVIDUALS, COUPLES, GROUPS & PARTIES - True crime and murder mystery fans will love the cerebral challenge of this mystery. Unlike our party games, this cold case game is designed with a high degree of difficulty and can be played as a solo experience, as a couple's activity, or even in a group setting.